You will always find the latest Club news here. Visit regularly for special announcements and Club updates.
Columbia University Club Affiliation Update
The Penn Club graciously extended the introductory period for Columbia alumni and friends. Pay no initiation fee if you join before July 31!
The Penn Club Application can be found HERE.
New Columbia University Club Affiliation
Over the past year, the CUCNY Board of Governors has explored potential scenarios to improve the member experience. After an in-depth exploration of numerous options, the Board is excited to announce that we have reached an affiliation agreement with The Penn Club of New York. Our members will be eligible to join this vibrant social and cultural community beginning Tuesday, February 21, 2017.
The Penn Club of New York is housed in a landmark clubhouse located at 30 West 44th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues, convenient to Grand Central and all that mid-town Manhattan has to offer.
CUCNY members will have the opportunity to become affiliate members of The Penn Club and have access to its full range of exceptional amenities and services. An abbreviated list of these amenities and services includes: fine and casual dining, guest rooms, meeting rooms, domestic and international reciprocal clubs, clubhouse business and social areas, private event and banquet facilities, and fitness center.
How to join the Columbia Club at The Penn Club:
- Go to www.columbiaclub.org to apply for membership. If you are already a member and wish to renew your membership for 2017-2018, contact [email protected].
- Once your application is accepted, CUCNY Membership will contact you.
- As a welcoming gesture, The Penn Club will waive initiation fees for current, former and even brand-new CUCNY members who join The Penn Club before June 30, 2017.
Please Note: The Penn Club will waive dues prior to June 30 for the remaining 2016-2017 membership year when you join and pay your 2017-2018 Penn Club membership dues (ranging from $225 to $1,940, depending on your category of membership).
Both your Club and your University are very excited about this opportunity. Please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] with any questions.
Columbia University Club Forms
Please return all forms to [email protected] or to the Columbia University Club of New York, Membership Office, P.O. Box 3351, New York, New York 10163-3351
Instructions for downloading and saving your completed form.
1. Right-click the name of the form you wish to complete and select “Save As” to download a copy to your computer.
2. Open the folder to which you download the form.
3. Open the form and add your information.
4. Click “Save” and close the form.
5. Re-open the form to be sure your information was saved.
Columbia University Club Dues Option
Not ready to join the Penn Club of New York? There is a Columbia University Club option.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
No initiation fees.
Annual 2017-2018 Dues:
- $25 ~ Current Students (Proof of enrollment is required.)
- $50 ~ Applicants 21-28 years of age
- $100 ~ Applicants 29-34 years of age
- $200 ~ Applicants 35+ years of age
- $50 ~ Applicants 65+ years of age
- Spouse fees are 50% of the member’s dues rate.
*The dues listed above do not include sales tax (8.875%).
CUCNY is entering a time of renewal. Be a part of it.
Note: CUCNY 2017-2018 dues are required to be eligible for Penn Club membership.
New Mailing Address
The Columbia University Club of New York has a new mailing address.
P.O. Box 3351
New York, New York 10163-3351