The Columbia University Club of New York’s mission is:
- To provide a social and cultural community to the alumni, students, faculty, administration, and staff of Columbia University, Teachers College, and Barnard College.
- To provide an off-campus continuum of Columbia University’s intellectual, academic, and professional impact on New York City and the world.
- To provide a superior quality club experience by offering excellent facilities for the social, business, and certain recreational needs of members and their families.
- To provide a Midtown forum for cross-disciplinary pollination of ideas, cultures, and learning.
- To provide the basis of a global community for Columbia University’s alumni, students, faculty, administration, and staff through its reciprocal domestic and international club memberships.
- To instill a deep and abiding pride in Alma Mater and to engage alumni further in University affairs.